Vacancy: Manager, Ghana Baptist Women’s Retreat Centre
The Ghana Baptist Convention is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Manager, Ghana Baptist Women’s Retreat Centre, located in Ejura, Ashanti.
1.0 POSITION VACANT: Manager, Baptist Women’s Resource & Retreat Centre
2.0 JOB ROLE
Reporting directly to the Vice President Administration, the position holder will oversee the management of the Ghana Baptist Women’s Resource and Retreat Centre, Ejurah, Ashanti.
3.0 KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Develop and implement annual work plans to optimize stakeholder value.
- Submit timely monthly performance reports.
- Plan, organize and provide accommodation, catering and other hospitality services to delight clients.
- Develop, promote and implement effective marketing plans.
- Manage budgets and financial plans as well as control expenditure.
- Ensure events and conferences run smoothly to retain clientele.
- Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings.
- Ensure effective security.
- Provide strategic direction and ensure competitive service delivery.
- Set and achieve sales and profit targets.
4.0 PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- A Christian, preferably a baptized member of a Ghana Baptist Convention Church.
- First degree in Hotel Management or a related discipline from a reputable university.
- A Masters in Business Administration is an added advantage.
- Ability to plan, lead, implement and monitor Centre objectives.
- Ability to train / coach subordinates.
- Ability to build and lead a team to achieve set targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation/communication skills.
- Be very analytical and possess excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
5.0 HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit the following documents to the email or the address provided below, not later than 23rd May, 2016:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae together with a cover letter.
- Certified photocopies of relevant certificates.
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) Referees.
OR DELIVER DIRECTLY TO:
The Vice President, Administration
Ghana Baptist Convention
No. 11 Yiyiwa Street, Abelenkpe, Accra
P. O. Box AN 19909 Accra-North