VACANCY: PRINCIPAL OF NGBTS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of PRINCIPAL of the Northern Ghana Baptist Theological Seminary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Board of Governors of the Seminary, the Principal shall oversee the day-to-day administration of the Seminary. The key responsibilities of the Principal will include the following:
- Provide leadership for the academic and administrative staff of the Seminary
- Ensure the academic and administrative development of the Seminary
- Develop policies, programmes and schedules to meet the goals and objectives of the Semi-nary
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the student intake of the Seminary.
- Spearhead the raising of funds for the development of the Seminary
- Lead in publicizing the Seminary
Interested applicants should submit their applications with copies of their certificates and CV together with recommendation from two referees to the details in the attached document.